Smile Farms Recognized At Hia-Li GalaDecember 10, 2015
My First Time At The Farm!June 1, 2016
…. March is National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month. This is a time set aside each year to raise community awareness around people with developmental disabilities. In an effort to create awareness, Smile Farms Inc. is launching a social media campaign to stress the countless ways individuals with and without developmental disabilities can come together to form a strong, diverse community. We ask that we educate one another and continue spreading the message long after the month is over! Together, we can build a movement that nurtures a world where people with differing abilities are always included and employed.
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Repost/retweet our posts
- Have a conversation with a disabled neighbor
- Post on our social media pages – We want to hear YOUR thoughts!
- Share our YouTube videos
- Like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Make a donation on our website www.smilefarms.org
- Sign up to be on our mailing list
- Learn about our volunteer opportunities
- Become a Smile Farms Ambassador
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com